Photo editing has moved on too, from managing the occasional scan to thousands of digital camera images, and CS5 boasts key improvements that recognise this fact. The main image management element, Bridge CS5, remains in place, and it's largely unchanged here, but within the application there's been a major step forward. The new Mini-Bridge panel now allows you to quickly and directly search and view image previews without the clutter of metadata panels, and without having to load up the full Bridge application.
The Kaspersky Internet Security application was designed to be a all-in-one security solution that offers a worry-free computing environment for you and your family. Kaspersky Internet Security has everything you need for a safe and secure Internet experience.
Here are some key features of "Kaspersky Internet Security 2011":
· Protects from viruses, Trojans and worms
· Blocks spyware and adware
· Scans files in real time (on access) and on demand
· Scans email messages (regardless of email client)
· Scans Internet traffic (regardless of browser)
· Protects instant messengers (ICQ, MSN)
· Provides proactive protection from unknown threats
· Scans Java and Visual Basic scripts
· Two-way personal firewall
· Safe Wi-Fi and VPN connections
· Intrusion prevention system
· Intelligent application management and control
· automatically configured application rules
· security rating is assigned to unknown applications
· access to the user’s resources and data is restricted for unknown applications
· Scans operating system and installed applications for vulnerabilities
· Analyzes and closes Internet Explorer vulnerabilities
· Disables links to malware sites
· Detects viruses based on the packers used to compress code
· Global threat monitoring (Kaspersky Security Network)
Advanced Protection & Recovery:
· The program can be installed on infected computers
· Self-protection from being disabled or stopped
· Restores correct system settings after removing malicious software
· Tools for creating a rescue disk
Data & Identity Theft Protection:
· Disables links to fake (phishing) websites
· Blocks all types of keyloggers
· Virtual keyboard is provided for safely entering logins and passwords
· Prevents the theft of data exchanged via secure connections (HTTPS / SSL)
· Blocks unauthorized dial-up connections
· Cleans up any traces of user activity (deletes temporary files, cookies etc.)
· Parental control
· Improved antispam protection (plugins for Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, The Bat!, Thunderbird)
· Blocks banners on web pages
· Automatic configuration during installation
· Wizards for common tasks
· Visual reports with charts and diagrams
· Alerts provide all the information necessary for informed user decisions
· Automatic or interactive mode
· Round-the-clock technical support
· Automatic database updates
Key KIS/KAV until 2011!...
Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.
Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads.
During the download process Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically, unlike other download accelerators and managers that segment files before the download starts Internet Download Manager reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve better acceleration performance.
To call TuneUp Utilities 2010 useful would drastically understate the situation. The app provides users with a powerful, well-designed utility that accesses the entire Windows maintenance tool set and more in a fast, organized, and easy-to-use series of connected modules.
Temp file management, registry cleaners and start-up program controls are the bread-and-butter of these utilities, and these basics work in TuneUp more quickly and easily than most. However, the app also sports great add-on tools you don't usually see in a utility program. It offers a variety of Internet and program-acceleration tweaks as well as Windows performance enhancers. The crash-preventing MemOptimizer, a file shredder, deleted file recovery, and a respectable uninstall utility round out the suite. You even can automate maintenance tasks with the scheduler or tweak Windows' appearance with the styler tool. The built-in RescueCenter can restore all changes completely or one by one.Download!....
Microsoft has put the final touches on Office 2010, and corporate customers can either buy it via resellers or download a 60-day free trial (via TechNet) as of May 12 (the boxed, retail versions hit shelves in June). As with many revisions of popular applications, one vital question must be asked: Do you need the new version?.
Three categories of users should regard Office 2010 as an essential upgrade: anyone who creates graphically rich documents and presentations; anyone who buys software for a whole corporation (especially if that business relies on collaboration and sharing tools); and anyone in need of the new 64-bit compatibility which enables users to create worksheets even more humongous than 32-bit Excel's 2GB limit.